Friday, February 5, 2010

Different Kind of Love }

Make up BREAK ~


Today bagolkm my major tips < style="color: rgb(204, 0, 0);">one of my favorite concealers is
Guerlain perfecting ~ not sure bout the name & it really brighten the face .. try it ;)

\

if you're not fan of "too much make up" BUT you need to use a foundation use Dior Nude trust me if you wear that foundation no one will notice that ! they'll think that your face looks gorgeous without anything .. I'm not saying that you're not beautiful but it enhances the skin without looking fake ~



I found some lady that sells something called لمعة الماي and I bought from her out of curiosity and it was AH-MAZING ! my face looked different .. in a good way of course. I looked like the celebs in the Oscars im exaggerating a bit I know but that's how I felt LOL. Unfortunately I don't have a picture of it so if anyone tells about that try it.

If you suffer from zits .. or anything like that and you need a good concealer try "All Cover" from "make up for ever" it's REALLY GOOD. & the good thing bout it that you don't have to put foundation over it.

If you're the kind of person who only wears Mascara then you HAVE to have this. Everyone who tried it for their first time have BOUGHT it. ;)




& That's it for today
Love, al3nona :*

No comments:

Post a Comment