bs as we all know good things don't last eh :(
in the last three weeks All I did was sleeping, Gizzing, hanging out with the family & catch up with them and yeah LOTS & LOTS OF SLEEPING haha I know gelt sleeping chm three times ?
It's cause I slept A LOT even though I'm so not a sleeping person. I HATE sleeping it wastes time ! but apparently
I really needed it.
Anyhoo, Bdeina dawamat & back to a place called misery la I don't wanna be negative che so I'm gonna call it Neverland cause the chance of me going there b3d ma akhals derasa inshallah is 0% i.e. NEVER
so this year awal mara a7s eni 3n jad kubart i feel like crying literally :(
everything around me is getting younger shlon madri &
the only thing that's getting older is MOI !!
wallah its so frustrating lol < 7adi shallow
bs the only thing eli wanasni shwai couple days ago I went to the avenues and some kids tgdron t36onhm 15 years yet7arshon so maybe just maybe they think eni kubrhm LOL baraf3 mn ro7i shuwaya :P
ELMuuhm Khalast kalami hala2 ..
Love,
3nOna ;*

No comments:
Post a Comment