"Turn it to the wind" The MAN Said.
It was a rainy day and me old/huge umbrella broke "again" by the lovely wind. I was soaked by the rain while I was trying to fix it but nothing worked.
A sane person would hold it to the wind but it never occurred to me. A man walking near by saw me with my major problem at the time so he said "Turn it to the wind". It worked by the way !
What I'm trying to say is these words might sound so simple to ye but they may have a great meaning as well.
Wind caused my problem "the broken umbrella" and facing it solved it. So I have to step up and be strong and Face my "wind" this time.
P.S.: I Have no idea why I wrote this But I just felt like it ~
Love
Whisper ox
Whisper ox

That's a pretty picture !
ReplyDelete