~Dreams Vs Reality~
Everyone has a dream. As dreams may be the only thing that make us survive through the day. Sometimes things get really hard but DREAMS of our future may give us hope. Since I was young I was dreaming of living SO FAR AWAY from home.
That was my dream just to live so far away .. thinking that may solve all my problems .. and I may find a place that I really I feel I belong to .. years passed by and I accomplished my dream and found a new one yet my problems have worsen and looking back I knew how shallow, naive and stupid I was. Home is the ONLY place I belong to. Family is Everything that I really need. It's too late for that now. I'm not saying that I regret for living abroad .. It made me stronger .. more mature (unfortunately !!) and wiser. I knew who are my true friends and my enemys. And no matter what happens to me through the day I always think of my dream .. as this is just a phase and it will pass and what's left is MY DREAM of being the best in my career inshallah ..!!
I'm Not exaggerating but without faith .. DREAMS i doubt that I can go on with my life ..
One of my friends .. she's in her final year in highschool she's about to graduate and she doesn't have a dream !! wallah I was shocked cause she doesn't even know what to do or where to go after graduation.. !~
so do you all have a dream ?~
or is it only me who keep drifiting away with her imagination / dreams ..
Love , Whisper xx
P.S: I hope that I made sense to you all cause I just woke up and started studying for my exam today and my mind, my thought are ALL over the place .. Wish me Luck

No comments:
Post a Comment