Monday, April 20, 2009

Begging YOU Please Don't GO .. ♥

















PLEASE DON'T GOOOOOOO




If I counted how many time have I said that sentence it would be umm.. WAY A LOT hahaha .. and NO it's not about guys .. it's about [shoes and bags <3]. My pure Addictive Innocent LOVE !! When I'm feeling down I go to my favourite shoe shop and just try on shoes and majically everything is okay again ahahaha but what really frustrate me when I want to buy one of the shoes that I saw and they don't have it anymore !!!!! wallah I get so PISSED cause I have fallen in love with it I even imagined my self wearing it bs lma I wanna buy it ITS GONE .. !





And the same thing happens to me with bags.. I remember last year I was saving money to buy a bag and the shop only had two so gelt Inshallah no one will buy till I get the money [Theqa]!! and I didn't buy it when I saw it lana there was no need as I was in high school and I don't go out a lot so I thought to myself a7san shai to buy it just before I go back home <3. w Lma Re7t EL-Shop it was GONE ... I went to the same shop bs in kuwait this time and guess what .. its GONE too ambe chena they're doing it on purpose .. ! bs yallah ma 3aleih there are other fishes in the sea lol ..




P.S.: What's with D&G and Marilyn their dresses are AWFUL Wallah I don't get the concept ..!!
P.P.S: If you're wondering the brands of these Shoes in case you want them and you LOVE shoes as much as I do then
  1. McQueen
  2. Oscar De La Renta
  3. Christian Louboutin <3>

Last Note .. Girls Can NEVER have ENOUGH Shoes <3


2 comments:

  1. 7abait il louboutins... I can see myself having babies with that shoe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha same here it's really one of my fav. brands <3

    ReplyDelete