Shlonkm Sha5barkm Everyone ..
Happy B.Lated NATIONAL + Independence Daaay !
w 3ashat LeKuwait w 3ashaw Ahalha ;**
an' inshallah you had Fun belMaseira an' all ;D ? < Jamloni w Golw la2 lol :p
Ehda2 Mni LeKum : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcUqr_dphSM
*sry idk how to upload the video*
So Elyom Saweit Maseira Belibrary La I'm Kidding Lel2asaf Ma 3endna Maseira That SUCKS right !
Bs mn Kithr Ma kent Elyoom Wa6aneya I brought a Huge flag with Me w 76eita 3la My Desk Belibrary :
Ehda2 Mni LeKum : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcUqr_dphSM
*sry idk how to upload the video*
So Elyom Saweit Maseira Belibrary La I'm Kidding Lel2asaf Ma 3endna Maseira That SUCKS right !
Bs mn Kithr Ma kent Elyoom Wa6aneya I brought a Huge flag with Me w 76eita 3la My Desk Belibrary :

Shraykm Feih Zgerti la ..
Anyway, Elyom I Saw Pictures of The Oscars w there was quite gorgeous dresses an' I'm going to post my fav. 10 Dresses :
10.The Design of Meryl Streep's gown really flattered her figure and I like the cut of her gown but the only thing wrong with it I think the colour seriously 5l9w elalwan ;s ?!
9.The Oscar Winner Kate Winslet and she really deserve it, looked absolutely stunning in the Oscars in her black dress.
7. Penelope Cruz Dress 9ij looks like a Wedding Dress bs still she looks amazing in it so she's forgiven.
6. Natalie Portman was so cute in her dress an' I really loved it bs lel2asaf I don't think that colour suits my skin ..
5.Zuhair Murad is really one of my fav. Designers and Miley looked GORGEOUS in her dress even though the dress made her look like she's 19 or 20 but still I loved her dress I want it !
4.Freida Pinto the Slumdog Millionaire Star looked amazing in this blue gown with a touch of sari about it but unfortunately I don't know who is the designer.
3.Normally When you see feathers in a gown the results almost horrible but only one person can pull if off in really elegant fashionable way i.e. NICOLE KIDMAN [She's My Fashion Icon !]
2. The Brides War Star Ann Hathaway really knows how to dress for the red carpet in Armani Prive strapless gown.
1.Jennifer Aniston hardly ever gets it wrong in the style stakes and she's on top form in a gorgeous slinky and to-die-for California highlights (why can't our hairdressers get that color ;/ ?!)
(I love her Experssion !)
And That's it for today.. w pls tell me what do you think about these dresses and did you like the Oscars this year wla la3..
Yours,
Snowy..
P.S: Isn't Angelina Jolie Style is becoming a bit boring Maleina The Black Dresses ..
Yours,
Snowy..
P.S: Isn't Angelina Jolie Style is becoming a bit boring Maleina The Black Dresses ..

i really love Jennifer Aniston .... she soooooo good looking
ReplyDeleteMe too she has great style an' lovely personality .. 9ij brad ma 3enda nethar ;p !
ReplyDelete