I missed writing Wayed .. < well thats a sentence I never thought I would say haha
Sitting in chemistry class *an' no I'm not in high school but unfortunately I still take chemistry!*
made me think about my past I know how is chemistry relative to my past right ! but I tend to day dream a lot during classes lol !!
So these are some of the things that I remember right now w lma athkr elbaji I'll Mention it too y'know mako she'3l ..!
- Graveyard of fireflies
It's an old japanese cartoon/animation ?! Everytime I used to see it with my eldest sister I cry chena a7ad mayet 3endna wallah it's such a trajic cartoon yet great one!! an' I think even if I saw it now, I would cry too!! wallah its so sad yet so great cartoon I absolutely love it!! an' I still remember almost everything in that cartoon thu I haven't seen it since I was I think 8 or 9 so I really urge you to watch it guys ;) !!
- El-Wawii w Banat El-Shawii
I love this play I used to watch it almost everyday when I was young < y3ni nw I'm old lol :p !!
w 7ta this play made me cry too *I wasn't crying baby 9ij wallah* bs do you know the part where Huda 7sein leaves her sister w her sister is crying w the village people cuts Huda's hair? well to me that scene made me cry lol 3ad madri laish its just a play ;O ! an' everytime I see that play I laugh at myself lol
- Seigaa
Shgad kent a7b hale3ba :p !! w a7la games 3endii Mario w Seimba W akeeed SONIC god I love him :D
even though we had our own seiga *by our I mean My sister an' I* I enjoyed playing it with my cousin in his house 7ta we used to sleep over in their house to play seiga lana its more fun when you play it with your cousins w che :p ! w 7aram I ws so mean to one of my cousins I used to kick him out of the room 3shan la yl3b ma3ana I didn't even let him play with us in any game I kept telling him to play on his own away frm us wa 3alaya !! yallah 3afa allah 3ma salaf :p
- EL-Bar
- Dream JOB !
growing up I had so many dream jobs that I wanted to pursuit awal shai I wanted to be a spy I thought it's an amazing job living anonymously well kinda anonymously !!
afterwards gelt abe a9eir Astronants now akeed I gave up on that dream but I didn't give up on the idea of going to space you know as a visitor w che I think nasa do that right ? ;x
but fate interfered with my plans an' right now I'm kinda on my way to my dream job inshallah w this was the only dream job that I really wanted when I was a kid..
- Mawkliii *Idk how to prononuce his name lol you the jungle kid*
- Haunted Places
I remember one day we had a party ebmy grandmother's house an' we painted our faces w che it ws fun y3ni. Afterwards gelna we wanted to go outside netsala. We saw a new house is still under construction w che it looked like a perfect place for us to discover (3ad discover shno MADRI)!! w we splitted into two groups nas ero7on upstairs w nas ero7on elbasement an' I chose el-basement w athkr Le-Stairs Kanaw so looong w ma kan fe handles so you can hold to w che !! y3ni honestly you could fall off easily. an mukan the elevator kan fee large piece of wood w if you held the rope 3adel tgdron t93don or go down w hm kan scary shakla lana it was dark. !!
We wanted to discover More ebhalbeit bs el-5al knew e7na kena snopping around so he came after us w 6ala3na :( !!
bs we had fun even thu enzafeina lol :p
w salamtkm ;Pp~

i miss my childhood days too;/
ReplyDeleteMe too ;/ good days.. !
ReplyDelete