Madri shsalfa and out of no where I became addicted to cupcakes!! bs seriously I should stop especially nw cause the summer is really near nw ;( but I can't ambe I blame it on the shop that sells those delicious cup cakes and they're really one of THE BEST cupcakes i've ever tasted .. you have to try ..!! they're so addictive!!. And When I went today to buy some the shopping center ws closed ugh Qahar ;(
w aham shai belmwtho3 there were two guys outside and they were like "the bar is down stairs" and I ws like "huh ? Bar ?!" y3ni I'm not even dressed up to go to a bar w shakli emhatml w loya so why would I wanna go to a bar :P !! bs tha7koni ya7leilhm ..
and I can't wait till i go there tomorrow inshallah and buy few cupcakes before I go to the stupid lame library mmmm

Love, Whisper xx


ma7eb el dessert wayed:/ + ma minnna fayda bas esamen :P!
ReplyDeletehaha 3yl ana ma akl ela sweets <3 !!
ReplyDeletebs ma kent a7b elmuffins =P bs 3ugb ma thegt certain muffins from one of the shops 3endna uff 7adii yaneit 3aleih haha <3