Leakage In My Eyes~
So there was a "thing" going on this morning and it just pissed me off (sorry for my language) but it did. And I'm so pissed right beyond your imagination !!! and the flood in my eyes it won't STOP T_T !! I'm not crying because of the thing I'm just crying because I'm furious right now and that's what I do when I'm mad I CRY..!Every time I look at someone they look at me back in a really weird way madri laish. Okay shakli cheni bachya SO WHAT leave me the heck alone yah =(. Right now I need to talk to someone bs not my friends as I will cry again w bs Mabi I look funny lma abche =(. So that's why I'm writing here (not that you need to know why bs I'm just going to tell ya anyway hehe). To Be Honest NOW I know why I love writing. It give me strength and help me to stop crying. Seriously, every time I stop writing a tear is shed to the ground I can't help it !! Please help me!!!! Abe 7al!!
And How do you prove if you're effing innocent if the main person involved doesn't effing believe you wallah wain ga3dein !!! << ignore this line I just needed to say it to someone well anyone bs without crying so hni sounds the perfect place (sorry site) to say it =(. Pathetic I know bs shswe eshakwa Lallah..! W Magol '3air : "Allahuma Eni Mathloom Fa Enta9er" ...W allah Fog Kel Mn thalamni ...
Love, Whisper xx

I hope your feeling better than when you wrote this.. I actually think it's cuteena you cry when your mad =p weird lol but in a nice way ya3ni..
ReplyDeleteHun, kafi ena e7na fi '3urba so anything that happens that just makes things worse I know but all your friends are here for you..Im here to listen to you and you can always come to me if you ever need anything :)
awww 7abebti ;***
ReplyDeletewallah I'm feeling better nw w ready to BURN THE SOBs !!!! hahaa khaloni evil 7sby allah 3aleihm loool XD ! bs im serious lol =)
w i knw that you're there for me ;** thank you waaaaaayed <3 ly
7abeebti da3wat el mathloom mostajaba! o maykhalef cry arya7 taraa.. a3aref el wath3 eli I don't want to talk to anyone ! thats why I'm blogging lol .. Enshallah You feel better ;*
ReplyDeletePrincipessa
ReplyDeletehaha y3ni im not the only who does that =$$ cool ;) w Enshallah I will thanks hun ;*
i recommend chocolate
ReplyDeletein large quantities:P
Um Mit3ib
ReplyDeletethanks hun ;* bs it doesn't work with me madri laish =P but i fasted for two days instead then I was okay (kinda) =P