Guwa,
Hatha awal Post 7agi hni so I have absolutely 100% NO IDEA what so ever what to write about or to say. La2ana I noticed ebthis site there are A LOT of love stories y3ni I'm not saying it's a bad thing or sumthn like that bs they made me feel ena chena this site ws made 7ag these kinda stuff. Anyway, I only made an account here to write about random stuff you know to express meself. My nickname here is sr-snowy probably most of you wouldn't know what does that mean. sr : Surgeon I made that up lol cause they write doctors as dr. so ana gelt surgeon sr w I'm too lazy to ask if that is right or wrong w inshallah ew9alat elma3loma. Ama kelmat snowy is a shortcut for snowwhite thu I'm not white ana 7an6aweya bs My bestie rimu etnadeni snowy cause I call her cindy so 9ar nicknamy.
Elmuhm yesterday was the last friday ely bashof feih my cousins and my aunties y3ni el3ayla el-Kareima w ams re7na el-bar. I had FUN Wayed El-7emdellah.Anyway, around 7.30 I think Re7na el-Dekan ely bel-bar w my eldest sister was driving in front of me w ana kent bel-Sayara ely waraha ma3a my cousins. Ana nezalt 3shan ashtri w che ma ashof ela w ana da5l 5eimat el-Dekan "Du5an". I thought it was from el-Banshee's ely Kanaw e7oson 7awalein eLDekan. Afterwards, One of my sisters Enzalat Mn Esayara W Galatli Snowy bser3a Fe guys ega79on 7awalein el-Sayara w They Almost Hit my car. So Bser3a Shareit El-Ashya Eli Abeihm w Rekabt El-Sayara W Sha'3alt Elsayara Bser3a Ya3ni ban7ash mnhm w My sista Ra7at ebher Car 7ag eL-Mukhayam. On My way Back Mashof Ela Hal-Shabab La7geina w eGa79oooon around us Galbi 6a7 hni w I started screaming not knowing what to do wallah I thought ena bs I'm gonna die or crash w Bgalbi agol *NOT AGAIN I'm done with accidents*!!!! An' we were like 5 girls in the car so imagine how loud we were la2na all of us were screaming w lana hathi kanat my first and my last time ro7a 7ag el-Mukhayam for this year so I had no idea how to get back . El-Muhm Ana re7t somewhere far till the guys went to different direction w e7na ba3adha rdeina el-Mukhayam Salmein Mu3afein ahaha. I know we over reacted bs 3n jad it was really frightening at the time.
so 6awalt 3aleikm la. tc xx
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOl snowy aham shay u were screaming, shda3wa :p.. and trou7en wetriden bel salama inshallah i'll miss u :@
ReplyDeleteba3ad kena bnro7 feiha lazm asawe shai y3ni i.e. screaming :p w allah esalmch w e5aleich Im gonna miss u too ;(
ReplyDelete